Update on San Francisco Gay Pride events

Bangkoktraveler

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mmmm, australia has the land mass 30x plus of the uk yet has the population of what, 20 million. appears you have gender application issues down there!

We don't have gender application in Australia, you get stuck with what you're born with.

Do you suppose folks could hold a Heterosexual and Proud Parade in SFO, or would that be too sexist and provocative?

:smirk:

p.s. I'm old enough to remember when San Francisco was a somewhat posh city. Women still wore hats and gloves, when gals in Los Angeles went shopping in bathing suits and with curlers in their hair. Sigh ...

:(

SF is the gay capital of the world!

The Pride Parade in San Diego, which shutdown many of the major roads for over 10 hours, was enough for me...but the tee shirts were interesting, like

Let go of my ears, I know what I am doing!

Mommy Queerest.

Also, the pink frisbee with Queer printed on it...

California, the land of fruits and nuts...so they say :dunno:

Do you suppose folks could hold a Heterosexual and Proud Parade in SFO, or would that be too sexist and provocative?

:smirk:

p.s. I'm old enough to remember when San Francisco was a somewhat posh city. Women still wore hats and gloves, when gals in Los Angeles went shopping in bathing suits and with curlers in their hair. Sigh ...

:(

We should call it the Straight and White March for all the proud biggots.

Archived