Suvarnabhumi airport -

vinod

Ah chelseafan, I guess someone had to give me a little warning, burst my happy little bubble... Can't I just wait and watch to see if any charges come up in future months, then deny 'em if they do? (For example, I call Visa when I see a mysterious charge next month: "I mean, really Marcerella, Casanova Bar?! I don't even know which floor of Nana Plaza that's on, let alone know how one might spend 29,280 baht in a bar!")

Stopping cards is a pain in the ass when I don't even really know what country I live in, or care to remember which bills go where and what zip code is on the damn security question... Let's just see how it goes... Don't the credit card companies pretty much cover your ass anyway in these situations?

yimsiam

Stopping cards is a pain in the ass when I don't even really know what country I live in, or care to remember which bills go where and what zip code is on the damn security question... Let's just see how it goes... Don't the credit card companies pretty much cover your ass anyway in these situations?

yimsiam

Depends on the CC company and country. It could take months and dozens of calls/faxes/mail to get all disputed charges sorted. During this time that chunk of credit is locked up.

Archived