Uzbekistani Woman injured following domestic argument with Thai Boyfriend

elef

Something completely new:

Pattaya One News

Today

Link

Uzbekistani Woman injured following domestic argument with Thai Boyfriend.

On Wednesday Night, Police and rescue workers were called to a small street off the South Pattaya Road following reports of a domestic argument involving an Uzbekistani Woman and her Thai boyfriend. The argument culminated in the woman running through the glass door of a small shop selling Whisky. At the scene, rescue workers attended to the Uzbekistani who refused to give her name to Police. She sustained a small cut to her thumb but refused to go to Hospital. Her Thai Boyfriend, Khun Wira aged 44 was also at the scene but refused to speak with Police. The pair will cover the cost of the broken glass and no further action was taken by Police.

I'm surprised that refusing to give one's name, address and other identity details to the police is not an offence in itself here. Non cooperation with the forces of law and order would strike me as something like obstruction at the least, maybe even a breach of the peace. And what is with calling rescue workers to the scene of a cut thumb. Curious story to say the least.

Yes, asking for her passport would be natural in that situation, but maybe she was overstaying so better not to do that, so we're coming to the question - who was the boyfriend? :evil:

Well somebody got his (maybe) name and his (maybe) age. Though it says he wouldn't speak with plod. Sounds like he must be middle to light heavyweight at least to get away with shit like that though wouldn't ya think. No doubt a few baht in the tea fund and a nice move along now, nothing to see here sort of response.

I'm surprised that refusing to give one's name, address and other identity details to the police is not an offence in itself here. Non cooperation with the forces of law and order would strike me as something like obstruction at the least, maybe even a breach of the peace. And what is with calling rescue workers to the scene of a cut thumb. Curious story to say the least.

Wouldn't he at least have to produce his ID card?

Archived