Sofa & Chair Sale !!!

Today was my lucky day (you have to start to believe in luck, as the Thais do, to survive in Bangkok). I've been looking for a good deal on a sofa and chair for more than three months. I had been bargaining with this seller on the fifth floor of MBK. I went there today; and, when I saw the fifth floor

approaching, as I ascended on the lift, I noticed that something special was going on. I got off on that level; and , right before me, was a display of sale items at rock bottom prices. I got a sectional sofa, with connecting circular piece, connectable to a chair(or the endpiece of the set) along with a free coffe table and free delivery! I paid 6990 Bt. No, it is not the ultra leather stuff they sell inside "Bofa," (yes you can easily pay upwards of 30000 Bt for a leather sofa in there). Rather, it looks and feels like leather (probably naugahide); but, the beautiful sales lady described it as plastic; and, it is a hell of a lot more practical. The sale continues through Dec. 17. They also had the sofas that convert to beds very cheaply. So, if your in the need,

visit MBK, fifth floor ... many other vendors with sales items out in the aisles ... first time I have seen this!

Archived