Anal Sex.......Thai v farang

frede

What is it with Thai women? Why the aversion to a good arse pounding? Their farang sisters are so much more liberated when it comes to arse tricks. Now my is that?

I'd say Ive fucked a good 60% of my farang chick rides in their arse but with your non bargirl Thai that figure is less than 10% and with your bargirl Thai we are hitting perhaps 20% after an economic advatage. I wont even go into the Koreans and Japanese cause every Jap Ive pluged in the arse has wanted me to hurt her.....strange women.

How's about you gentlemen, whats your success rate? In Thailand and farangland?

Be honest, ladies, do you like anal sex? why? how often do you like it?

love it, just as much as vaginal.

Honestly, I "tried" it (incorrectly) 3 times before my now husband and I tried.

I thought it felt weird at first and I was scared about but the pain, but my husband and I used a lot of lube and went slow... very slow (thank god he'd never done it before, so he was able to stay turned on and give me a chance to relax and enjoy it). Now, about half of our sexual interactions are anal... and we have sex maybe every 2 to 3 days.

I fight for anal, I think every female should try it, but the correct way.... it's not a fast process, and it doesn't feel GREAT until the female in completely comfortable with the act and her partner.

I'm not saying anal is for everyone, but ... why not? If you wash your butt, there's nothing gross about it! You don't have to give yourself an enema beforehand, unless the object used is longer than ten inches or something.

*~*

All the rumors are lies, made up by people who've never done anal, or tried dry, or only using spit. The first 5 or 6 times (or however long it takes you to get used to it), you'll need LOTS of lube and patience, but it will pay off.

I can't find a suitable quote from a Thai chick but it usually starts with .......

'Er, no way Frede, sokaprok maaaaaak lurrrrr.

So, I expect some proper answers and then the usual negative shite from the boring bastards amongst us. But before the bores start, allow me to type your first gag ahead of time............

...'Frede, you must be a secret batty boy' or the 10 varying versions of said gag'.

I have to admit though, I do prefer my anal with a nice Asia chick's bottom rather than the hairier, spottier,wobblier bottom sported by farang chicks. BUT only when they are into it. Nothing worse than fucking an Asian arse and hearing her whimpering. Well, actually, that just depends...........

:smirk:

I love anal with Asian women......

Success rate: Usually 60% of the BG do accept to let me indulge in my favorite perversion.

Ah, a fellow anal sporting fan. Good man.

Hold on, allow me to shoot down the next negative Norman comment.

Usually 60% of the BG do accept to let me indulge in my favorite perversion.

Must be a size thing.....chuckle, chuckle, :hubba:

I agree a lower % of TG take it the ass. I don't mess with GTGs but BGs maybe 1 in 10 do??? Unless you go to the E club. :dunno:

Try it with GTGs too. When they are up for it, they are REALLY REALLY OOOOOHH FREDE REALLY fucking up for it!!!

While we are on the subject, whats the best and worst anal you'ver had?

I'll post mine later........... Though both were in Thailand

I have one little vixen who likes me to pummle her arse raw.

Archived