Beelsebub, book a slot.

frede

"Everyone gets everything he wants. I wanted a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one. Brought it up to me like room service. It was a real choice mission.............

Stickman, is the provider of this particular mission.

The reports of identical twins hugging a chrome pole in Catz A Gogo in Pattaya are indeed true?

Well, if you want to find out you'll just have to go and check it out for yourself! Management recently changed their numbers so that they actually dance side by side when its their turn making them easier to spot now. And word has it that they do go together, although I reckon that would be enough for any taker to end up with an appointment with the devil!

Ive got a bucket full of money and Ive got the horn.......again.

I can hear the two 'consultants' now:

He's out there operating without any decent restraint, totally beyond the pale of any acceptable human conduct

I can hear the rightous, true mongers amoung us:

"Disneyland. Fuck, man, this is better than Disneyland".

Though KS board rules do not allow me to state just how much money I'll be paying these two twins in return for what, so:

You understand Captain that this mission does not exist, nor will it ever exist.

......you'll just have to imagine for yourselves, :censored::shhh: but, get that Annie Lennox song playing around in your head first ringin' on their own bells .

:evil: :evil:

Not sure about Catz A Gogo but what I generally do with twins is I bring an extra Zimmer Frame. Helps to get them bent over at the right angle. Dab or two of the old KY and away you go. Not sure about cost. I used the ones at AW mostly, before they got married, and of course I've known Matt for years so I got the senior discount.

Thanks for the hot tip about wanking into coco BTW. Works a treat. I find the trick is to dip your wick in just before you come. And make sure the coco isnâ??t too hot. Can't stand Annie Lennox....strikes me as a feminazi. Course she may be up for a bit of S&M for all I know.

Not sure about Catz A Gogo but what I generally do with twins is I bring an extra Zimmer Frame. Helps to get them bent over at the right angle. Dab or two of the old KY and away you go. Not sure about cost. I used the ones at AW mostly, before they got married, and of course I've known Matt for years so I got the senior discount.

Thanks for the hot tip about wanking into coco BTW. Works a treat. I find the trick is to dip your wick in just before you come. And make sure the coco isnâ??t too hot. Can't stand Annie Lennox....strikes me as a feminazi. Course she may be up for a bit of S&M for all I know.

Now, who said you were ready for a warm pair of slippers, a jack russell, a wee dram and a nice tin of John West Salmon on a Sunday afternoon?

As for Annie Lennox, Id grease her whole body up, shave her head, get her on the end of a chain and dog collar and GAPE her arse. I think she'd like that. Actually, I don't give a fuck if she liked it or not. That's what the Femnazi would get.

Ofcourse, she'd like it by the end. Im a goddam sexual tyranasaurus.

Archived