Football shirts

Bkkbound04

Groover

With Mr SGE we can go the whole way. Seriously though bought them to make some money back in England (Football shirts and dodgy watches have paid my airfare for the last two years). They were legit from the same supplier that JJB Sports here in UK use.

Chris

[ December 29, 2001: Message edited by: Ckrisg ]

quote:

Originally posted by Jap 12:

Sorry I did'nt make it clear in the original post that I am looking for the wholesalers.

JP

Take the skytrain to the National Stadium and take the exit on the same side as the train comes in, heading away from MBK. The National Stadium is on your left and if you walk as far as the first junction (about 5 minutes) and turn left you will find yourself surrounded by streets full of shops selling nothing but football kit, all factory outlets. Most have someone speaking decent English so ask around for the best deal. The quality does vary, those with 'FA Premier League labels or similar are pretty poor and sold legally as fakes whereas those with the full complement of logos and labels - Umbro, Nike, Reebok etc - are often of excellent quality and may well come from the back door of the same factories as the originals. If you are buying a set, the shirts should go for about B150, shorts and socks for about the same from memory, and they will put the numbers on for you.

I sent a full set of long-sleeved Inter kit to the UK, really good copies, with proper shorts and socks, paid about a fiver a set (hopefully the bloke I sold them to isn't reading!!). I also kitted my wife's village team out in the sacred stripes of Sunderland, 12 shirts and the goalie's top cost about 25 quid for the lot (B1500).

LG

quote:

Originally posted by Ckrisg:

Groover

With Mr SGE we can go the whole way. Seriously though bought them to make some money back in England. They were legit from the same supplier that JD Sports here in UK use.

Chris

I can believe that they are from the same supplier...how much did you pay for them in Thailand and what were people willing to pay? The lady who sold me my shirts tells me that a lot of lads buy in bulk from her and sell them back home.

BTW, I love the use of the word "seriously"! I wouldn't have given you a cat in hell's chance but Kieron Dyer has me worried now!!

Groover

Paid around $4.5 Dollars per shirt and sell them on for about £12. It is the same supplier I deal with Whelan (who owns JJB) as part of my job. The shop at Soi 19 is the agent the shirts are made at a little sweatshop in Pratumum Market.

England should get to Semi's at least.

Chris

Archived