Football shirts

Bkkbound04

If by football shirts you mean uniform shirts for what we would call soccer, you can try the sidewalk venders along Sukhumvit. Also, in the weekend market, there are many venders, and the prices are better. Somewhere in the weekend market, is a place devoted entirely to Liverpool and Manchester United, everything from shirts to coffe cups to banners etc..! take some time and have some fun scoping it out! I have found the selection to vary depending on which side of Sukhumvit you are on. The even side tends to have some of the latin American teams, and the prices seem to be better! Enjoy your hunt! Bargin hard, I got a double sided Man/Unt game jersey for 600bht.

quote:

Originally posted by Old hippie:

Bargin hard, I got a double sided Man/Unt game jersey for 600bht.

Nice deal OH! I was in Pattaya last week and was quoted 1200 for the same shirt. I was also quoted Baht 450 for the Man Utd home shirt but I eventually got that and a Scotland shirt for Baht 500 total. Good quality in Pattaya...on beach road just before the Hopf soi.

Groover

quote:

Originally posted by Jap 12:

Sorry I did'nt make it clear in the original post that I am looking for the wholesalers.

JP

PP542 of the BKK yellow pages lists several Shirt Wholesalers and manufgacurers. PP552 lists several sporting good manufacturers, specifically football stuff! So I would think that would be a good start!

They list several, but Nationman tel. 662-431-0052 and FBT (football Thai Factory) 214-1403 at 845-7/1 Rama VI seem the most promising by the add. Good luck!

quote:

Originally posted by Ckrisg:

I bought twenty England kits there last year.

Chris

Admit it, it's you Mr Crozier isn't ut?

But really, you should have just rented them. Why buy when you are only going for ten days.....

Groover

wink.gif" border="0

Places that advertise in the yellow pages are likely legit -- and therefore unlikely to whip you up a batch of contraband soccer kits. Don't forget that these things are technically illegal, as they infringe upon the trademark rights of both the teams and the sponsors.

Risk having them seized (or worse) if you attempt to export them in bulk.

Archived