Ladyboy minus the meat & 2 Veg

frede

Gentlemen,

Personally, I have never fucked a man, beast or Ladyboy.

I have thought about it, you know.... What would it be like to put one in that Crufts winner, when I sat through me mate's dad's animal farm video during at house party aged 16. But nope, it doesnt do it for me. Very fucking twisted.

Then there were the swarms of 5'10 inch tall blokes in dresses, with their silly wee voices and fake boobies jumping on me when I landed in Thailand many, many moons ago. Nope, they didnt do it for me either.

However, what about these huge investment sorts minus their wedding tackle? Every plastic surgeons wet dream. You know, long hair, expensive tits, faces chizzled here and there, diets to put Niaomi to shame and their manginas.

Personnally, I havent fucked one. Im pretty well fixed and firm on my outlook of LBs and the various varieties of.

So my question is, without any form of judgement, have you fucking a ladyboy minus the dick? Or have you been tempted?

.......Dont be shy.

Like I said before, some of the best lookers are katoey and as guys are visual beats its easy to get caught out

A quick look on google and you get

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2025/2274847968_06cbc670d2.jpg?v=0

http://www.medindia.net/afp/images/Lifestyle-Singapore-Asia-sex-transsexuals-8163.jpg

Never been tempted though.

Frede, statistically there were 1-2 undetected postop (if stoned maybe also undetected preop!) ladyboys among every hundred whores you fucked in LOS! :neener:

now calculate yourself!

Now matey, isnt that a thought. I may have battered for the other side and not known. Na, even when I was fresh off the bannana boat I could smell a LB from The pong 1 when sat on the Pong 2

:)

Archived