US man charged for shooting mower

The_Munchmaster

Hi,

"It's my lawn mower and my yard, so I can shoot it if I want."

I think the guy is right though. Why shouldn't he be able to do with his property whatever he wants as long as he is not using it to endanger others?

Sanuk!

Sawn off shotguns are decidedly illegal. Also, discharging weapons inside a city limits is usually a no-no.

Well ..back to a sledge hammer ..poor guy can't do anything in his own backyard anymore.

I remember growing up on a property near Sydney ..i was about 8..a friend of my dads at the time was an explosives expert with a mine ..and at a party he blew up our outside *dunny* with a stick of dynamite ...no one complained in those days just a bit of fun ...no ..the dunny was vacant at the time ..very funny to see it flying through the air ..... :D

It was cracker night from memory..

Hi,

"It's my lawn mower and my yard, so I can shoot it if I want."

I think the guy is right though. Why shouldn't he be able to do with his property whatever he wants as long as he is not using it to endanger others?

Sanuk!

Most mowers are made of some kind of metal and therefore there is always a chance of a ricochet, which could end up hitting the next door neighbour. :dunno:

I was reading something in a local paper today that said handguns are legal in Minnesota, except for places like schools, and that the governor of Georgia is pushing to allow guns inside Atlanta Hartsfield Airport. The author's comment was that it's odd you could walk around the airport with a gun but you can't get through security with shampoo (or a gun, of course).

Archived