Washing Machine

dinkas

I am about to move in with my girlfriend and we are thinking of purchasing a washing machine. We intend to have most of our washing done at a washing service outside but that still leaves plently of underwear, socks, towels, sheets, t-shirts etc. Does anyone have any experience in purchasing those 2 tub washing machines for about 4000-5000 baht? I don't really want to splurge out 10,000 baht for those 1 tub one with the limited washing I intend to do.

P.S Anyone know of any good laundry places in the Sala Daeng/Sathorn area?

[ February 19, 2002: Message edited by: dinkas ]

quote:

Originally posted by dinkas:

I am about to move in with my girlfriend and we are thinking of purchasing a washing machine. We intend to have most of our washing done at a washing service outside but that still leaves plently of underwear, socks, towels, sheets, t-shirts etc. Does anyone have any experience in purchasing those 2 tub washing machines for about 4000-5000 baht? I don't really want to splurge out 10,000 baht for those 1 tub one with the limited washing I intend to do.

P.S Anyone know of any good laundry places in the Sala Daeng/Sathorn area?

[ February 19, 2002: Message edited by: dinkas ]

Dinkas,

Yeah I have one in the house in Surin, the two tub kind. Had it for three years almost now, and moved it easily three times. Little Japanese plastic job. Cheap and works well, and seems reliable so far for the price. We've had no problems with it.

Cent

I bought the fully automatic one tub version for around 12kB and haven't regretted it. Just press the START button and forget it. Much easier than sending the laundry out, you always have clothes when you want, especially if the GF doesn't mind doing the ironing once in a while.

Cheers,

Archived