Black worker at Halliburton claims racial, religious discrimination in suit

Bangkoktraveler

Guest lazyphil

i think he's refering to me since i said spade was a racist word a while back (i must be american as i hear they dont get irony, only sophisicants like jack do). i wish i had the following jack has. hes a legend.his posts are very humouress :smirk:

yes insecure and paranoid :content:

Actually my mate and I bought a spade this morning. It came with a bucket. For his 3-year-old lad to take to the beach tomorrow. It's yellow. (Well the spade is. The bucket's blue. The beach is sort of grey with rusty beer cans and shit on it.) A little yellow spade with a long handle. :smirk:

Am I in trouble again? :doah: Better quit while I'm ahead. :relieved:

jack :help:

Actually my mate and I bought a spade this morning. It came with a bucket. For his 3-year-old lad to take to the beach tomorrow. It's yellow. (Well the spade is. The bucket's blue. The beach is sort of grey with rusty beer cans and shit on it.) A little yellow spade with a long handle. :smirk:

Am I in trouble again? :doah: Better quit while I'm ahead. :relieved:

jack :help:

I remember a Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers cartoon around 1970 where some guys bring a pet to an animal clinic and ask the black gardener outside, "Can we have this cat spayed". His response: "Sho' man, take da kitty". After that they say, "No, we mean spayed SPAYED", at which point the gardener whacks the cat with his, well, you know, with his spade.

I'm not even going to try to explain this anymore.

Archived