Lucky excape from rescue !

SiLeakHunt

Maybe they married missionaries who built them houses in Isaan.

The point is, Bangkok must be soft duty for them. It's not like Somalia or Ethiopia where they're likely to get shot at or locked up by the local Mad Mullah.

They'd all be in nice clean air conditioned guest houses with a Maccas, KFC or Starbucks close by with internet on the doorstep.

A group of these religious folks cogregated opposite the Royal Garden Plaza in Pattaya a few months back and proceeded to spout their views to all and sundry.One chap took exception to this and punched a couple of the fundamentalist tw*ts ...it didn`t shut them up though....saw photos of the incident on tv...

This is a good article and I am glad that you posted it.

Regarding Svay Pak (K11) near Phnom Penh I was very seriously warned by friends that lived in PP not to go there or I might find a video of myself on some anti-pedophile website. The NGOs that were taking videos have to justify their jobs I suppose, in spite of how much damage they might be doing to another persons life. I am not Gary Glitter.

The first time that I went there it was to find a gorgeous girl whose picture I had seen on MSN and I found her immediately. She spoke good English and told me that her father (a Vietnam farmer) had sold her into prostitution for $750 when she was 15 years old. She looked like a high school cheer leader. She spent the night with me but there was not any sex. I felt bad about her situation and she was just too young for me.

People were more or less kidnapped from bars in PP by the do-gooders and instead of working in bars were out on the streets in a worse situation than they had been in and this was only about 2 years ago.

I know two women from NEP that have put their very young daughters into prostitution and others that have told they "owe" their mothers for giving birth to them so do not regret doing so. A lot of these young women do not have any resources and their Thai (ex)husbands do not treat them well so they do not have any other choices.

I am a bit mau and hope that the above makes sense.

Archived