price of film?

golf, It is almost impossible to get rolls of 24 in Thailand, everything is 36, and for 200asa the price is around 140 baht. Samuigeorge.

SamuiGeorge, Are you buying your film at the Oriental Hotel??? Those prices are crazy. You can get most Kodak film (my preferred brand) at less than 100 baht a role in many photo shops. The shop I go to is right beside the Rachatewi BTS station, jut up from Hollywood IT Plaza and most Kodak films are 80-90 baht a roll, and this is for 36 exposure film. I recently bought some of the Kodak professional print film (called Supra in Thailand but maybe marketed differently in the US) and 5 rolls was less than 450 baht. Basic Kodak Gold is around 79 baht a roll - this is I believe a lot cheaper than the States ($US 1.80 per roll!)

StickSticky's Sex Slaves

The best prices for film are generally offered by the photo shops in Bangkok's Chinatown, along Charoen Krung Rd. (between the intersections with Worachak Rd. and Mitsamphan Rd.).

Colour films from 65 Baht onwards, slide films from 150 Baht.

They also sell cameras, lenses etc., for about the same prices as in Singapore, or just a fraction more. cool.gif" border="0

Archived