Free Money!

unit731

I am willing to give this up to anyone who wants it.

Your (ATM CARD) With Union Bank of Nigeria Plc Greetings! How are you doing? Hope you have not forgotten me; I am Mr. David White, the man who contacted you some time ago to Assist me secure the release of some money accrued from the Over invoicing of a Contract/inheritance, Next Of Kin that was Awarded by my government some time ago during the military regime in Nigeria.Though you were not able to assists me conclude the Transaction, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those Funds transferred under the assistance and cooperation of a new partner from Brazil.I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirmable $5 Million United States Dollars, but I did not hear From you since that time. Then I went and deposited the fund with the Union Bank of Nigeria Plc, West Africa {Nigeria}, I traveled out of the country for a 8 Months Course and I will not come back till end of December. What you have to do now is to contact the Union Bank as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your (ATM CARD) to you because of the expiring date. For your information, I have paid for the Delivering Charge, Insurance premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the fund showing that it is not a Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist attack in your Country. The only money you will send to the Union Bank to deliver your atm card direct to your postal Address in your country is $150. US) Dollars only being for the shipment of the atm card by a courier srevise that will deliver the card to your doorstep so far. Again, don't be deceived by anybody to pay any other money except $150. US Dollars. I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage. You have to contact the Union Bank now for the delivery of your atm card immediately with this information bellow; Contact Person: Dr. Yusuf AliEmail Address: unionbank@unionbankonlinenigplc.comTelephone: +234 703 929 1767REPLY TO THE BANK E-MAIL ONLY ON (unionbank@unionbankonlinenigplc.com) Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and Direct Telephone number to the bank again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and Ask them to give you the tracking number of the atm card shipment to enable you track it over there and know when it will get to your address. Let me Repeat again; try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to send your postal addresses to them for their immediate action on the delivering. You should also let me know through email as soon as you receive your atm card. Once the fee has been sent to them do not forget ask the bank to send you the Attaché copy of the atm card first before dispatching it through a courier servise,in addition for you to know that the card is been issued in your name on it to avoid mistake.Yours Faithfully,Mr. David WhiteEmail: david_white1980@live.com

:wave:

Well . . . more free money. And you have my permission to grab it.

Dr.Mohamed Ibrahim.Member, Five Man Presidential Tax Force CommitteeAso-Rock Presidential Villa, Abuja-NigeriaDear Sir,Urgent Business ProposalI am Dr.Mohamed Ibrahim, a member of a Five Man Presidential Tax Force Committee, appointed by President Umaru Musa Yar'dua of Nigeria, to audit all contracts awarded by formal president Olusegun Obasanjo's administration, in the course of our investigations, we discoveredseveral malpractices involving over invoicing of contracts to the tune of US$675,000,000.00 ( Six Hundred and Seventy Five Million United States Dollars ).At this juncture, we unanimously agreed to return US$475,000,000.00 back to the Federal Government of Nigeria, while the balance of US$200,000,000.00 be transfered to a foreign account, to be disbursed by the Five Man Presidential Tax Force Committee, and this is where you come in.By law, we are forbidden as civil servants to hold or maintain foreign account while we are still in government service, based on this, we will portray you as a foreign contractor, who dully executed his contract for the Nigerian government, but has not been paid, so that the saidbalance of US$200,000,000.00 will be processed an transferred into your account.As soon as the funds is transferred, we will disburse the funds as follows: 20% for you for assisting and providing your account for this purpose, 5% shall be mapped out to offset all incidental expenses during the process of transferring this funds into your account, while 75% shall be for us, the originators of this deal.For your information, this deal is almost 100% risk free on both sides,as we have all the necessary documentations, and all it entails to legally present you and your company as the legitimate and original contractor that executed this contract for the Nigerian government.Sir, should you be interested to do this business with us, do furnish me with the following information immediately, so that we can swing into action, as this deal is expected to last for 14 working days, as soon as we hear from you.1. Your full names, and address.2. Your direct telephone and fax numbers for easy and faster communication.3. Your full bank account details, here the funds shall be wired into.4. Your company's name and address if any.Note that the calibers of people involved in this transaction are all top and influential government functionaries, who wouldn't want any form of exposure, as such, high level of confidentiality should be accorded to this deal, till then end of time.Thanking you in anticipation for a healthy and fruitful buisness relationship, while I look forward to receiving your swift reply.Yours faithfully,Dr.Mohamed Ibrahim wX-Server-Name: www.lacausedesparents.orgX-Script-Name: /components/com_expose/expose/img/massinbox.phpX-Remote-Addr: 80.89.176.37

mystery man:

---------- Original Message -----------

To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Sent: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 00:37:09 +0300

Subject: Get Back To Me Urgently!!

> Hello,

> Greetings, I am Ching-Hua Hsu, Executive Vice President, Head

> Auditor Wealth Management Division of Taiwan business Bank, Taiwan.

> I write to you this brief letter in good faith to present to you a

> business proposal of about $17.7M USD which i will want you to

> execute with me if interested indicate your serious interest by

> contacting me with YOUR FULL NAMES and PHONE NUMBER, please NOTE to

> reach me promptly via this email: mrchinghsu08@yahoo.com.hk upon

> your acceptance I immediately shall provide you further details

> regarding the transaction i advice that you take this serious and

> grab the opportunity. Sincerely, Mr. Ching-Hua Hsu

------- End of Original Message -------

I may be a rich man soon!

Once I obtain the funds, drinks on me at Gullivers!

- Hello Friend,Hope this mail find you in an excellent condition of health. I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I'm in South Korea for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.Meanwhile I didn't forget you're past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.Now contact my secretary in Nigeria her name is MISS.Felicia and her email address is (fellykwensss@yahoo.fr) ask her to send you the total $2,000,000.00 which I kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.I appreciated your efforts at that time very much .so feel free and get intouch with my secretary MISS. Felicia and instruct her where to send the amount to you.Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand,finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to My secretary on your behalf to receive those moneys feel free to get in touch with Miss.Felicia she will send the amount to you without any delay.With Best Regards,Mr. John Komo

I may be a rich man soon!

Once I obtain the funds, drinks on me at Gullivers!

-

Hello Friend...

[sNIP]

...send you the total $2,000,000.00...

I don't get out of bed for these scammers until they offer 50 million or better.

The previous deal that was offered for $200 Million was the one you should have gone after!

:yay::yay:

-=/NN

Archived