State of Emergency Effect on Cowboy, ect?

TheCorinthian

You can get Beer Lao in some of the bars on Soi 22, but it seems to come and go (price is anyone's guess given recent threads), and they will often present you with a bottle of 'Beer Leo' and put the misunderstanding down to your woeful accent.

Beer Leo Girls

vs.

Beer Lao Girls

Finally, here's a YouTube vid of some kids singing the praises of Beer Lao while several comely young lasses get tanked while waiting for frede to put a head on their beer:

Boogie Wonderland

Enjoy

Gobble

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was in Cowboy Thursday and Friday night. Nothing out of the ordinary really except there were less punters, but it is low season yet. Plenty of women around. Some complained to me that Mon, Tues and Wed nights were very slow (duh) and asked me to buy them lady drinks. Yeah, right! Like I am going to make up the difference for the slow nights! :) But it does seem to be very slow, especially Thursday night. Friday was a normal night if a bit less tourists than usual.

Tried out a couple bars I haven't been in in a while, Apache and Rawhide. Both were okay, but jesus, the fucking lady drinks in some places cost more than your own drink! (I was on the vodka tonics with lime.) Rawhide had a crew of seriously bodacious dancers at one point. About five of them were exactly the style and body type I love. Dangerous place that Rawhide. I'll be back. :thumbup: :smirk: A seriously cute little Burirum chickie was working in ... er, never mind. I'm sure the soiled little dove doesn't need advertisement here! 5555555555555!

All in all... the state of emergency has no effect I could see on the bars in Cowboy. Nor anywhere at all I went. Business as usual.

Cent

Archived