New Airline Oslo-Krabi-DMK

Barry

Even if Don Muang (sorry they changed the spelling but I don't change) is still a international airport, there's no passport control or customs. (One of my friends is a immigration officer and her husband is a department manager in special branch so I would now.)

So if going back to farangland is probably from BKK.

They need to recruit 300 passport officers and 300 custom's officer's to re-open Don Muang as international airport they told me.

Even if Don Muang (sorry they changed the spelling but I don't change) is still a international airport, there's no passport control or customs. (One of my friends is a immigration officer and her husband is a department manager in special branch so I would now.)

So if going back to farangland is probably from BKK.

They need to recruit 300 passport officers and 300 custom's officer's to re-open Don Muang as international airport they told me.

The office is at Don Mueang, not the flights.

Krabi airport has been international for some time now, and since the new terminal opened last year has seen an increase in direct Scandinavian flights. Now it appears the Thais are offering their own flights, no doubt at much lower fares.

Archived