BrownFox's Cursory Pattaya Round Up

BrownFox77

Yes missed Pepperment this trip, should have allocated Happy's time to it :)

Casanovi must have heeded your (or others) criticism because not only were there plenty of Topless girls, there were several in their Birthday suits the times I was there.

Being so close to the Walking Steet entrance and Tourist Police I was afraid the place was going to be very tame and I was pleasantly surprised it was the opposite when I went in the 1st time.

Saw a handful of girls that looked quite nice to me anyway - including the fully naked one dancing right above me at my table last time I was there :evil:

Places can change quick - just before my trip saw a couple reports giving Tiger Lounge/GoGo top reviews with excellent girls there. Turned out was about the worse place I visited when I was there anyway...

While it was a great trip had fun on the way back too when BOTH my planes flew right thru Typhoon Sinlaku - have new appreciation now of just how much punishment those planes can take... :eek: :grin:

Howzit Brownfox77!

Thanks for the report, great as usual... Here right now & managing to get away from the GF now & then. Been hanging at SB & SG as usual, lots of new girls especially at SG. Had a couple of noobs with me this time around both bar fined a few from SG with excellent results (according to them anyway). Girls stuck around, good service, no disappearing act, etc. Pretty fun trip so far, have a couple more weeks here then it's off to Alaska for a few.

I feel your pain regarding flying through Typhoons... My ride equates to a 57 Chevy as far as airframe age goes (our youngest is a 64 model). Old style Boeing wing designed for speed vs. ride & fuel efficiency... Not fun in bad weather. Boy I could tell you stories, especially my "Straights of Malacca" adventure!

Ahui hou :cheers:

Boomah

Howzit Brownfox77!

Thanks for the report, great as usual... Here right now & managing to get away from the GF now & then. Been hanging at SB & SG as usual, lots of new girls especially at SG. Had a couple of noobs with me this time around both bar fined a few from SG with excellent results (according to them anyway). Girls stuck around, good service, no disappearing act, etc. Pretty fun trip so far, have a couple more weeks here then it's off to Alaska for a few.

I feel your pain regarding flying through Typhoons... My ride equates to a 57 Chevy as far as airframe age goes (our youngest is a 64 model). Old style Boeing wing designed for speed vs. ride & fuel efficiency... Not fun in bad weather. Boy I could tell you stories, especially my "Straights of Malacca" adventure!

Ahui hou :cheers:

Boomah

Hozit Boomah,

Thanks for you and the noobs providing support to the SG/SB girls during this slow season, hopefully its a little busier now than it was while I was there.

Good luck in Alaska, never been there but heard its quite pretty. Guess it can be dangerous too now that we know some of the women know how to shoot well :)

Hopefully one of these times we'll be in country at the same time and can trade stories over a few Tigers.

If you need a place to take the GF might try Alangkarn, buddy of mine who went to Pattaya during the summer with his (Thai) GF took her there and they loved it - only he said should skip the dinner they offer and just go for the show...

Have a great trip for the rest of your stay!

Chok Dii, BF

Mahalo for the well wishes BF, seeing a lot of Hawaii folks around here lately! We'll be in country together at some point I'm sure... I'm here just about every other month. Believe me, I feel VERY fortunate!

SB/SG are still quite slow, been hanging there every couple of nights, my TGF went once (Yeah, she's a former SB girl) but really doesn't like revisiting her past it seems. Anyhway, still don't understand why folks avoid the place(s)... I've always found the girls to be top-shelf, never a problem. Oh well, more for those of us who frequent the place! ;)

Ahui hou, will see you out here one of these days :beer:

Boomah

Archived