Inner peace. A how to guide

radioman

I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me and we all could use more calm in our lives. By following the simple advice I heard on a Medical TV show, I have finally found inner peace.

A Doctor proclaimed the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started. So I looked around my house to see things I'd started and hadn't finished and, before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of shhhardonay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of vocka, a pockage of Prunglies, tha mainder of bot Prozic and Valum scriptins, the res of the Chesescke an a box a chocolets.

Yu haf no idr who fkin gud I fel.

You'd be surprised at the ease with which one begins to be able to link together days like this... You just need good systems -- like every morning, first thing you do is count up the half empties around the house, go down to the store and buy full replacements. Over the course of the day, drink the half-empties - and by evening, start in on the full ones. Come morning, you'll be pleasantly surprised to find yourself just where you were yesterday...

YimSiam

Archived