Coyotes, what's the idea?

radioman

Have not spent much time in Cowboy of late and when I have it has usually been for a fast drink before going elsewhere. Anyway having seen for myself briefly and reading a few other topics here I have to ask what is it with this seemingly sudden 'coyote' thing? Here's my take and opinion, FWIW.

The intent is to have attractive girls sexily presented but always on hand. They are not intended to be bar fined though if one or two should happen to stray well ok but the primary idea is to have hot looking girls dancing in the bar most of the night. The girls will most likely be younger than the average bar/g-g girls and with a higher energy level as a result of age and maybe cash incentive, possible chemical stimulation too for some. Given that many of these girls also seem to be either working or studying their need for cash may generally not be as dire as some of the regular bar girls hence they are (can be) more choosy about whom they go with, if anybody. Some may seriously be interested in finding a foreign boyfriend but are likely to want to pursue it on a normalised Thai scale of dating first and no fucking until she is sure she has got you away from the scene and locked you in.

That's one side of what I see but what about the regular go-go girls? Is this some sort of psychological attempt to get regular go-go girls to up their game? Do they feel threatened by the 'coyote' girls? Even if they are not going with customers they are accepting drinks taking cash from the other girls and diverting the punters attention.

I can't help but liken the situation to entering a secondhand car dealership showing Ferraris and Maseratis in its shop front only to find that all they have for sale are some clapped out Fords out back. Maybe a bit hard, I know plenty of BG's who do not qualify as a clapped out Ford by a looooong way. But you get the picture.

I would never be interested in going into a go-go bar to look at girls dancing that I have no chance of fucking. Ok ok you young mega studs can maybe get these coyote girls to rip their knickers off the moment you enter the bar but those days are gone for me now, yes it did used to be like that once. If I wanted to see that sort of thing I can go to the appropriate places. A Thai go-go bar aimed at foreign men should have girls for fucking, perhaps a few exceptions, the three legged mangy cat and the gay DJ would not be on my list but I'd like to feel that everyting else, female, that could breathe and walk at the same time was up for consideration.

Is this 'coyote' thing an aberation that will disappear or is it the go-go bar of the future?

I'm thinking much along the same lines as you RM, but then again don't think too much as I'm sure the clever bar owners will adjust their features if the biz model is not working e.g. that the regular gals starts to flee the sinking ship...;)

Anyway I think like now there will continue to be something for everyone in that soi - BJ bars, sleazy bars, fancy bars (with & without coyote), nude bars, topless bars etc. :beer:

"I can't help but liken the situation to entering a secondhand car dealership showing Ferraris and Maseratis in its shop front only to find that all they have for sale are some clapped out Fords out back."

Nice description. You could also look at the bright side and apreciate they bring maseratis in such a rotten dealership as Soi CowBoy.

if you like Coyote style girls head to the MPs and you will be able to bed similar ones, probably in a better set up than your regular ST room.

Archived