where to play bridge ?

BelgianBoy

Hi Guys !

I'm new to this board, but have been reading

it daily since 5 weeks, basically since my last trip.

If and when in Bangkok, do you have an address or name of a good bridgeclub ?

Not the sort for 4 people for a laugh and a bridgerubber, but competitive bridge would be more my kind ?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Being a former duplicate player myself, many years ago in college, I thought I could help you. The following information is from www.luxurythai.com. I have not played in Bangkok so can't attest to the games. There seem to be many games at the ladies clubs. Are you looking to pick up a lonely heart expat?

Bridge (Duplicate) Played at the following venues, but you must have a partner: Rembrandt Hotel, Soi 18, Sukhumvit Rd. Mon 0900 (Mixed); Polo Club, Soi Polo, Witthayu (Wireless) Rd, Tue 0930 (Ladies); RBSC, Henri Dunant Rd, Wed 0930 (Ladies); Hilton Hotel, Witthayu (Wireless) Rd, Thu 0900 (Mixed); RBSC, Thu 1900 (Mixed); Polo Club Fri 0930 (Mixed); Ristorante da Roberto, Soi 18, Sukhumvit Rd, Sat 0900 (Mixed). Bridge is also played by members of the American Women's Club, Australian-New Zealand Women's Group, British Women's Group, French Group and the United Nations Women's Club. For details, contact the appropriate group.

Archived