New Visitor to Thailand =)

Hey Gang, I just bought my tickets and I am leaving Monday at 1 am and I will be in Bangkok Tuesday morning. This is my frist time so I am a bit on the sceared side and kinda excited also as I have been thinking about this trip for at least 4 months now. I am planning on spending 3 weeks there! I figure after a long plane ride, I will just maybe stay at someplace like the Asia Airport Hotel or Holiday Inn until I get some rest and my bearings. From what I have read, I should make sure I have plenty of energy before going to the Nana wink.gif" border="0

I am hoping to have a really good time so that I can return and tell others about what a kick ass place Thailand is.

Your message board has been great for me to get information. I have learned so much. I have heard so much about Thailand. This one guy online told me that when you stay at the hotel the bell boy will ask you if you want anything like condoms, a girl, etc. If this is true at most hotels, I may just stay in my hotel room watching cable, and doing hot Thai babes. I also heard before that in Thailand you can have 76 wifes. After some of the posts I have read on this message board, just falling in love with one good lady is a blessing from God/Buddah.

I really don't mind spending more for taxis, girls, etc as long as I am safe. I really appreciate it when the posts on the board reassure the rest of us that Thailand is a safe and fun place.

[Removed references to illegal substances - KS]

[ October 12, 2001: Message edited by: Khun Sanuk ]

Archived