2 Dutch men guilty of injecting 14 with HIV

Steve

AMSTERDAM, Netherlands - A Dutch court convicted two men Wednesday for attempting to infect 14 victims with HIV in a bizarre sex case.

The Groningen District Court found the two guilty of severe assault for injecting semiconscious men with HIV-infected blood at sex parties between January 2006 and May 2007.

Peter M., 49, who was also convicted of rape, was sentenced to nine years in prison and Hans J., 39, received a five-year sentence. Under Dutch privacy laws, the surnames of convicted criminals are not released.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27681660/

But in Wednesday's ruling, judges said while the victims all had HIV, it could not be proven that they were infected by the injections because they willingly took part in orgies where gay men had unprotected sex.

What a disgusting mess..

I've never been involved in an orgy (hmmm..well once in college my teamates (3 of us and 3 girls from the Georgia track team...one a well known olympian..hehehe were in the same hotel room if that counts..I don't count it).

one of my main reasons is that I'm always worried one of the guys will try a little male on male grab ass while bodies are mixing about. There may be one guy spending too much time looking at you while he's doing his thing.

Anyone ever been in a full on orgy?

Archived