RSA vs TEFL, which is Right for Me??

Savittre

Savittre

Just to broaden this out further. I have actually done the TEFL course and thought it was a very good one - as did the majority of the course group. Some things were covered in greater detail than others - specific groups ( kids, business etc) arent gone into in great detail but the majority of things that are, can be applied to all the teaching you might do.

Since then I have spoken to someone who did the CELTA with ECC they said it was ok but quite regimented.

So my choice would be TEFL.

As for the other points Stick doesnt need defending but if you were him, would you stick your throat and reputation out on a limb for one advertiser ?

The Text & Talk vs TEFL arguement is even worse on the

ajarn discussion board at ajarn. com which is otherwise a good site to visit for jobs etc. To be honest Bruce at TEFL and Leigh at T & T aught to be ashamed of themselves at the level they are reduced to. Its almost as bad on daves eslcafe. Its so bad as to be pathetic or laughable or both.

But since this gets to be a very emotional argument I will leave it with this. Hmm, which course did smeg go on ?

Archived