Great British Brass House to close

SiLeakHunt

No more UK short time

No longer will men be able to be felated with a condom on in a dimly lit loft conversion in Salford in return for a weeks wages on Sunday afternoon by a forty year old ex heroin addict from Wakefield.

Not that the legislation will push it underground and make it worse or anything.

I used to look after a severely disabled bloke he had Cerebral Palsy,(I'm not making out I'm a do gooder or nowt I hated it) so he had normal bodily function but couldn't move his limbs.

When he got bachelors balls he used to go to brass houses because surprisingly enough none of his carers were that keen on wanking him off especially as they were on minimum wage and being wheelchair bound and having to communicate by pointing his nose at a alphabet on piece of card held infront of him by somebody meant he wasn't the nattiest mover down the disco.

Cheers

No more UK short time

No longer will men be able to be felated with a condom on in a dimly lit loft conversion in Salford in return for a weeks wages on Sunday afternoon by a forty year old ex heroin addict from Wakefield.

Not that the legislation will push it underground and make it worse or anything.

I used to look after a severely disabled bloke he had Cerebral Palsy,(I'm not making out I'm a do gooder or nowt I hated it) so he had normal bodily function but couldn't move his limbs.

When he got bachelors balls he used to go to brass houses because surprisingly enough none of his carers were that keen on wanking him off especially as they were on minimum wage and being wheelchair bound and having to communicate by pointing his nose at a alphabet on piece of card held infront of him by somebody meant he wasn't the nattiest mover down the disco.

Cheers

Now a days, you got to get arrested and go to jail in order to get a blow job.

Archived