Natwest Online users?

Palatkik

Just trying to login to an old Natwest account of mine in the UK using www.nwolb.co.uk which earlier this year worked. Now when I click the log in button nothing seems to happen. There is also a message on status bar saying error on page. I've tried 3 PC's doing this. The other 2 buttons work though which doesn't help!

Anyone had any success here or do I have to blow some money of a phone call and ask them when they're going to get their sh*t together?

TIA

Cheers,

I have similar problems in Thailand, and I have found that certain machines have a problem running the Java code that seems to need downloading the first time the system is used to access nwol.

The new design of the site uses a dogs breakfast mix of java, asp, and net data.

I have found that using an internet cafe with a high speed connection and decent machines is the only solution.

Thanks for the response. After giving up with IE 5.5 and 6 I tried the latest Opera 6.0 with Java enabled and that works! Now I notice Natwest has changed the log in procedure since I last tried about 6 months ago so I'm going to have to phone the nice fellows up anyway.

Opera's pretty neat though!

Cheers,

Archived