Sales/Marketing guy needed

blackpuddin

Okay. It's nice and fun to be pessimistic but this is the Career/Finances section.

To me, blackpuddin put up a very valid post. It does not sound like a hoax. Can we give him the benefit of the doubt? A fellow boardmember could possibly benefit greatly.

I don't want this thread to be a discouragement to others who might post possible positions in the future.

To be clear, valid questions with regards to the position are definitely welcome. Up to blackpuddin to answer in public or not. The implication that blackpuddin could not afford web hosting are the comments we can do without smile.gif" border="0

Additionally, this is a sanuk board and stating the company one works (or hiring) for may unfortunately have detrimental consequences. I think we can all appreciate the sensitivity of this issue.

On the other hand, if I get accurate information that this (or a future post) is not kosher, I'd confirm and pull the thread.

Thank you,

<<burp>>

Thanks for the support

I was a little reticent to give too many details as I did not want to get inundated with enquiries.

We are a new outfit with a pretty unique product/service

We have leads from some very prestigious companies and are in the process of making contracts. However we need an extra pair of hands or two as these negotiations are very time consuming.

As I mentioned before only one or two deals per month should make for a comfortable sanuking income.

my e-mail address should give anyone with any sense a clue as to where to find more info

I'll second Gummigut's comment. With so many people looking for financial sustinance in Bangkok, this post is very welcome in this forum.

It is also advisable to give the benefit of the doubt to similar future posts regarding their legitimacy .

J22J

Archived