Miss World 2008

Torneyboy

Yes I read that last night -> she is ugly or at least really not to my taste...

Nice way to thank Russia for starting a war. And I read in the same Reuters article the election had normally to take place in Ukraina but switched to SA because of the Russian invasion -> would have been good to exclude Russian and Georgia from this competition...

i have to disagree.

i watched the programme and she was my fave,good looking girl and a great figure.

but i thought she had no chance because of her limited English.

not a good thing if you will be travelling the World for a Year promoting the franchise.

i thought Angola or Trinidad and Tobago would get the vote.

South Africa was only there because of home turf and i always hate that scenario.

and why bring politics into a silly competition like this?.

must everything become a political issue......it's a silly beauty contest for Fuck's sake.

and whoever provided the map in the link should understand that the US is not the centre of the universe.

the competition was held in SOUTH AFRICA and not Michigan,USA............ :doah::doah:

All tastes are in the nature

:beer:

Yep my bad to introduce "stinking politics" in a stupid competition but I am sure the Russkies will exploit this and it will reinforce their ego.

Will not talk about politics anymore in this thread.

:bow:

She had a more than limited English IMO, I am curious, what do you like about her physically?

:confused: :hubba:

i like Asian looking Women but in Western Women i like the classis Blonde stereotype.

long Blonde hair,Blue Eyes(couldn't tell if hers were Blue)and tall(she looked tall to me).

nice long legs and a small bum,too many of the Women had big,big arses.

her dress showed off her legs and she had a good general classic look from top to bottom.

i don't go for the sultry Southern European look of dark hair and moustaches....... :(

Archived