Big Kev

My ranking for bars with naughty stages (the best on the top):

1.What's Up

2.Airport

[color:purple]3.Windmill[/color]

4.Silver Star

5.Baby Dolls

6.Boeche

but I hv to say, the atmosphere of Windmill is the best though not many lookers there.

may I know your ranking?

Saw mention elsewhere of place called the Windmill Club. Supposedly real raunchy environment and on premise activities. Just the kind of thing I'm in the mood for!!

:D:D

Anyone familiar with the place and have experiences to report?

Had a blast at their Xmas Eve party!

Since the old Whats Up Mamasan came over its been pretty good here' date=' can be a wild place (albeit a small one). Sights and sounds similar to what one might see at Boeche, Silver Star, What's Up, Baby Dolls, Airport, Lolipop, only its a bit more up close at WindMill... :evil:

The girls are pretty good, some outstanding - when they (the Hot ones) show up for work.. :smirk:

For sure worth a visit - lost track of how many girls I've taken from here, so far never a dud :devil: [/quote']

Hear rumor from fairly reliable sources that she is or has headed over to X Zone

Saw mention elsewhere of place called the Windmill Club. Supposedly real raunchy environment and on premise activities. Just the kind of thing I'm in the mood for!!

:D:D

Anyone familiar with the place and have experiences to report?

Had a blast at their Xmas Eve party!

Since the old Whats Up Mamasan came over its been pretty good here' date=' can be a wild place (albeit a small one). Sights and sounds similar to what one might see at Boeche, Silver Star, What's Up, Baby Dolls, Airport, Lolipop, only its a bit more up close at WindMill... :evil:

The girls are pretty good, some outstanding - when they (the Hot ones) show up for work.. :smirk:

For sure worth a visit - lost track of how many girls I've taken from here, so far never a dud :devil: [/quote']

Hear rumor from fairly reliable sources that she is or has headed over to X Zone

Wish I was there to run a Recon :hubba:

If she does go wonder if she'll take some of the girls with her - if I recall when she left What's Up some girls followed her to Windmill...

Archived