Windmill Club?

Big Kev

Saw mention elsewhere of place called the Windmill Club. Supposedly real raunchy environment and on premise activities. Just the kind of thing I'm in the mood for!!

:D:D

Anyone familiar with the place and have experiences to report?

Had a blast at their Xmas Eve party!

Since the old Whats Up Mamasan came over its been pretty good here, can be a wild place (albeit a small one). Sights and sounds similar to what one might see at Boeche, Silver Star, What's Up, Baby Dolls, Airport, Lolipop, only its a bit more up close at WindMill... :evil:

The girls are pretty good, some outstanding - when they (the Hot ones) show up for work.. :smirk:

For sure worth a visit - lost track of how many girls I've taken from here, so far never a dud :devil:

The Windmill is one of my regular haunts, along with Baby Dolls in the next soi. Very willing girls (try and get a seat at the main stage furthest away from the door), and you will never lack for company. Draught beer prices now 75 baht, so slightly higher than other places, but still good value. Highly recommended.

Thanks guys.

Four for four, positive reports. I'll definitely give it a try.

Where is the place, exactly?

Make it five, see the preferential list above somewhere.

Where it is?

Walk up the soi opposite that muyai Thai boxing theatre, forget all the gogo's on the lower part, walk up where the street gets narrow, somewhere on your right, correct?

Where it is?

Walk up the soi opposite that muyai Thai boxing theatre, forget all the gogo's on the lower part, walk up where the street gets narrow, somewhere on your right, correct?

No i think you are referring to the boxing ring underneath marine, where the dollhouse is, this way you'd send him to the marine plaza retaurants and coyotes agogo.

Soi Diamond is located opposite the Kandy Shop / Hammer Club, enter soi diamon right after passing the family mart, make your way through the food vendors, (BBQ on the left side, behind that a pizza stand and on the right side there is chicken kebab) walk through the middle, pass THE SEA A GOGO and 2 beer bars on the right hand side, when the road gets narrow you are almost there, it is on the right side.

Archived