Recomend cheap Pattaya accommodation for 3 weeks

SpiceMan

Try VALENTINES GUEST HOUSE 038 720 583 or LA KATAI 038 720 952. Both are on Soi Lenkee, off Soi Buakhow. Both will discount for longer stays and have a choice of small or slightly more expensive large rooms. The large rooms at Valentines are especially nice.

Valentines website: www.valentines-guesthouse-pattaya.com

• 2 weeks later...

Tend to stay in Jontien, so not sure about Pattaya.

I have used Trip Advisor a few times to look for Hotels around the World. You just need to take the recommendations with a pince of salt, as people have widely differeing expectations.

Just had a look and I noticed some real cheap ones in Pattaya. Worth a read maybe Cheap_accomodation_in_pattaya-Pattaya.html

Stairs, no lift. No rooms on the ground floor. Rooms starting with the number #1 are one level up.

If you book a small room, specify you do not want #103, for some reason it is very humid and gets a foul smell from the shower drain. All the other rooms are ok.

I have also found that rooms on the first and second floors can access the WiFi, but the third floor cannot.

Try VALENTINES GUEST HOUSE 038 720 583 or LA KATAI 038 720 952. Both are on Soi Lenkee, off Soi Buakhow. Both will discount for longer stays and have a choice of small or slightly more expensive large rooms. The large rooms at Valentines are especially nice.

Valentines website: www.valentines-guesthouse-pattaya.com

Looks good to me. There are many in the Soi Diana area behind 2nd Road.

Some of my favourite budget hotels have risen in price.

Please provide a report after your trip.

Inquiring minds need to know.

Across Soi Lenkee from the GH's I recommended is NEW NIKOM COURT. It does have an elevator as well as an access ramp from the street. Rooms are very nice, about B750 high season.

Tel: 038 488600

email: Nikomcourt@Yahoo.com

Note: NIKOM COURT is another hotel at the corner of Buakhow and Soi Diana run by the same owner. Be sure to specify you want NEW NIKOM COURT, the better of the two, IMHO.

Archived