Need Farlong Friendly Doctor

spudsmck

You know you just scored points for her. We were together in very late Nov and by my calculations and your info of just being into the 4th month is the limit of an abortion.

1st month Dec

2nd month Jan

3rd month Feb

1st week of Mar

The week I was with her in Feb was the first week and she could have been 2 months & 1 week preg at that time and me not notice it.

I know she's trying to scam me, but this is how good this girl is at keeping one guessing. So many things keep adding up on her side I never know what to believe.

One thing I failed to mention here is in my e-mail to her I mentioned that I didn't believe her, but would take care of everything if she tell me the truth. I've been pretty rotten to her by butterflying around and I'm always saying to her that I don't believe her feelings for me. I wouldn't put it past her to do something rash out of coldness or now I'm slightly thinking maybe she paniced becuase she was at her limit of abortion time and I might not believe it was mine therefore not willing to take care of her. If she was really pregnant it most likely would have been mine as we were doing it 3 times a day for 2 weeks.

Like you guys said, I was with her for a week in Feb and gave her every opportunity to tell me. If she couldn't tell me something like this to my face, there could never be a future for us. When you go for the pretend girlfriend adventrue in Pattaya one gets the whole 9-yards.

Thanks again all for a friendly ears.

Archived