Need Farlong Friendly Doctor

spudsmck

I just received a letter saying she?s pregnant. It?s possible, but I have my doubts so I need to find out for sure. I?ve scheduled a last minute visit to Pattaya next week to verify in person.

Personally I feel that she wants me to send money because she thinks I can?t take time off work until next Nov. Once she knows I?m coming it?ll probably turn into she had a miscarriage or had to have an emergency abortion.

I hope someone can recommend a doctor or clinic in Pattaya or even maybe Bangkok that can be trusted to be impartial on a Farlong/Thai issue as such.

I want to do the right thing and stand by this girl if she?s really pregnant or say good-bye forever if she?s lying to me.

Any suggestions, advice, or recommendations would be extremely valuable and appreciated.

Go to a hospital who will be able to tell you - talk to the doctor YOURSELF. As it would seem that you are the possible father, unlike an STD where they may be reluctant to give you someone else's results, I imagine that a doc wiould be happy to tell you the results.

Stick

For Bangkok, Samitiwej (Sukhumvit Soi 49) and Bumrungrad (Sukhumvit Soi 1) hospitals are your best bets.

Samitiwej has a branch hospital in Si Racha District of Chonburi.

Here's the story and it's just as I suspected. After letting her know I'd come to Pattaya ASAP to take full responsibility and be able to verify the truth, here's a part of the e-mail she sent me 2 days after I told her.

"And now a baby I take it from my belly. And everything it finish. I don't want you take care about me. When I have problem I want you know only. Because I intend for tell you when you stay in Pattaya. But I afarid for tell you. I know myself that I bad lady for you. And you have the time for looking someone and good more than me. I think this is it last e-mail that I would be talk with you. And I don't want take much of your time."

Basic TG lies that try to keep one on the hook. Apparently she stated she got pregnant in Nov 2001. I re-visited her last Feb then we split up with me still having 2 weeks left in the LOS. I butterflied around and never saw her again. This was just a last attempt to try and get me to send money.

The last 3 trips I've spent a total of 8 weeks and had 18 girls, but I spent with her: 1 week in Mar 2001, 2 weeks in Nov 2001, and 1 Week in Feb 2002. I won't be banging her anymore, condom or not! I'm leaving in a few days for 2 weeks in Pattaya and she doesn't know I'm coming only that I would have.

She's the only girl I haven't used a condom with in along time and if I decide to contact her for compensating her "Possible" medical costs, what is the approx cost of an Abortion in Pattaya? It's taken a lot for me to be able to get over there on such short notice, but I think it was worth it to call her bluff.

Thanks all for friendly ears and your help.

It is usually something around 3500 baht, more or less. But are you absolutely sure it wasn't just a hoax? I mean, the minute you talk about coming to see her and taking her to a doctor after a pregnancy of 4-5 months she suddenly has an abortion (as you predicted in your first mail).

Anyway by typing 4-5 months it just makes me wonder. If I recall this correctly Thai doctors do abortions up to the early fourth month.

It's also strange she didn't mention the pregnancy in February.

If I were you I wouldn't bother paying any compensation, otherwise she gets the idea this actually works and she will do the same with the next guy.

Thanks for the approx cost. I won't be encouraging or contacting her.

But she does has friends all over Pattaya so she'll likely know I'm in town. I'm sure her network of friends will see me sooner or later in the two weeks I'm there. If for some chance she decides to get ugly on me it's good to know the true cost.

This girl has gotten by hotel security and knocked on hotel doors on three seperate occasions in the early hours of the morning while I was with other girls, causing embarssasing situations.

I never gave her my e-mail address, she origianlly must have copied it from papers I left out on the desk.

For the last few years I never return to see any previous girls I leave, but somehow I keep running into her.

IMHO opinion this girl clearly seems to be running a scam on you.. As was mentioned earlier why did she not mention it in Feb. or why did you not notice a change in her demeanor or physical state? Very odd. You called her bluff when you said you would come to her aid and she

retreated from her effort to use you as an ATM. A narrow miss. Also we should never forget condoms are a simple means of life insurance the world over-It is way to big a risk with Aids, Hep C-the myriad of STD's etc etc Be it with BG's-regular girls or whoever ...Forward march TIT...

Agreed. You were being scammed, but you handled it well. If she tracks you down in the future and tries to hit you up for money due to this, my advice would be not to pay her anything.

And yes, condom usage is paramount.

If you bumb into her again and she wants money and go away you could tell her a BS story like you've been to a doctor and he said your sperm count is to slow to get a girl pregnant so another guy must have been the father.

I know it sounds silly, but she can't prove it's not true either. It will distract her from talking about the money. In a Thai way this is good, as you make up a story you show you care about the subject (and her) rather than refusing to pay (which is considered cruel).

Archived