Clinton Plaza Discounts

Pom Michael

Clinton Plaza has started with Free Draft Beer Coupons in the Bangkok Post. In the classified section, under the entertainment area.

In reply to:

It's Party Night Every Night At The Plaza

Present this coupon for a free Draft Beer * at any of these Bars.

Bill's Coffee Shop

The Candy Store

The Dollhouse

Hollywood East

Living Room

The White House

Sukhumvit Road between Soi 13 & 15

* only one coupon per customer

Well, my Tu-yen has many things (incuding Prune Juice - from another thread ! ), but I don't have draft beer at my place.

You will just have to ask at Clinton Plaza to see which places have Beer on Tap, Singha specifically. Probably only the outdoor Beer Bar, but I'm not sure.

Sorry, It might be an American usage, but I thought that draft beer WAS beer on tap. Let me rephrase my question: Can I have Singha as my free beer?

Siam Sam,

I understood you, Beer on Tap and Draft Beer are the same.

What I'm telling you is that I have no connection to "Clinton Plaza" except as a customer - so I don't know which places have draft beer. I would expect that only the outdoor beer bar has it, and possibly The Living Room. I have not yet used my "Free Coupon" so I'm not sure.

Maybe some one else can help out on this one. Maybe the places will give you a normal beer instead of a draft beer (which they probably don't have anyways)!

Leo / Chang are the low costs beers in Thailand.

As boemba mentions, it may only be for Carlsberg - but still don't know which places actually have beer on tap. I would expect that you may get your beer from "outside" if you order in one of the Go-Go Bars mentioned in the ad.

Cheers!

Oh, I see. I thought you WERE with Clinton Plaza and promoting your own special. The coupon probably is for Carlsberg, as that's what's usually on tap. Hard to find Singha on tap here. Too bad, because I love Singha and won't touch Carlsberg, Heineken, or any of the other Thai beers (although I have to admit that Mittweida is tasty). Many's the time when a waitress has looked at me as though I'm from Mars when she chirpily tells me that it's 2-for-1 Carlsberg draft, and I refuse and order one Singha at a higher price than the two Carlsbergs.

I can't be the only one who truly adores the taste of Singha, but it often feels that way.

Archived