Piss testing in Pattaya

dddave

I'm hopeless at posting news item links but PATTAYA ONE NEWS has had several stories over the last week about IMSOMNIA and MIXX both being raided at three or four AM by a horde of police. All patrons were detained and piss-tested. The reports mentioned no farangs being arrested but large numbers of Thai girls failed the test and were hauled down to the Police Station for processing.

Managers were also arrested for violating closing time ordinances.

www.pattayaone.net/news

Guess some fellow club owners couldn't stand the success of the newly opened Insomnia...

At 4:00am all places except Insomnia are pretty dead these days. If Insomnia is closed for 30 or 60 days, this will change.

Not a chance. The latest raids on the discos is only meant to make headlines due to the upcoming ASEAN Conference

Guess some fellow club owners couldn't stand the success of the newly opened Insomnia...

At 4:00am all places except Insomnia are pretty dead these days. If Insomnia is closed for 30 or 60 days' date=' this will change[/b'].

Not a chance. The latest raids on the discos is only meant to make headlines due to the upcoming ASEAN Conference

I would have thought it would be the other way around. Make no waves and draw no more attention than necessary to any problems there.

At 4:00am all places except Insomnia are pretty dead these days. If Insomnia is closed for 30 or 60 days' date=' this will change[/b'].

I would have thought it would be the other way around. Make no waves and draw no more attention than necessary to any problems there.

Yes, that would be logical thinking, but TIT

Archived