That stupid sport that only Yanks play ...

Flashermac

I love baseball.

Yesterday I was watching a Dodger game on TV. Bottom of the ninth, two outs, runner on third and manager Torre has the Taiwanese relief pitcher walk not one, but two Cardinals hitters intentionally to load up the bases. Then he strikes out the next guy on three pitches. LOL!

Did I mention I love baseball?

When the Angels were beating the Giants in the World Series a few years back, I was staying at the Omni and I jumped out of the shower when Troy Glaus hit a home run, only to slip on the floor and do a naked head first slide into the bedroom. I got the most WTF? look from my bargirl, as it woke her up. She wasn't much of a baseball fan. :)

REALLY embarrassing moment. I had a old GF who liked, make that loved Kevin Costner. She knew his movies where shit but still WE'd go and see them.

The worse part was without telling her I quite enjoyed the baseball movies - it is quite similar to cricket - enough to follow and appreciate.

However the embarrassing part is I have since watched the "Postman" more than once - the whole time telling the GF that I hated KC.

Archived