Toilet-related injury

Sakai

Are you, by any chance, a member of the WTO ?

I once met a Swedish delegate of the World Toilet Organization at The Check Inn, while their summit was being held in Bangers. He had a lot to say about toilets ; more than I cared to hear about.

I thought the guy was ridiculous at the time, juxtaposed to the intelligent conversations I could have otherwise engaged in across the street at Angel Witch, for example, but I later dismissed my negative thoughts as 'toilet humor.'

There is someone known to a few people on this board who fell off the crapper in his own bathroom and managed to break both ankles! It was unbelievable - but not surprising - when I watched the Thai paramedics try to carry him out of his apartment on a stretcher and ram one of his feet straight into the wall! :doah:

I'd best not mention his name, but let it be a warning. Never take a dump when you are sh*tfaced.

:p

That is pretty amazing - I means there's not much distance in which to fall. Was his apt. furnished with a tall, handicapped toilet by any chance? Maybe they hadn't installed the railings yet.

Anyhow, I don't want names being mentioned so as to not expose my own Bumingrad misadventures by revenge. But, I'll say this. I'm afraid of hospitals after some disgruntled employee shot up my local one the other day. :(

Just an ordinary procelain commode. Don't ask me how he managed to do it. After bashing the victim's foot into the wall, the geniuses discovered the stairs were to steep to carry the stretcher down them. He had to get off of the stretcher and scoot down the steps on his butt. Plus the city was tearing up the soi and the ambulance couldn't get close to the apartment compound. It had to park in some guy's driveway, and the guy spent the whole time yelling at them and threatening to sue them for trespassing. Gotta love Bangkok. :)

Archived