Pattaya Roundup

Damen

Due to work, I was only able to pop my head into Pattaya for a few days in April. As a result, I didn't get to frequent the number of establishments as I would have liked. :(

Here is what I found though....

Baby Dolls :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Much like my visit in January, Baby Dolls was a ton of fun. Shows going on constantly if that's what you like but also very friendly girls. There are a few cuties and I was lucky to grab one both nights I stopped in. Customer Service was superb with a girl rubbing my crotch for 1/2 hour and not ever asking for a drink :content:

Club Boeche :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Barfined one of the nice looking calendar girls there. Fake tits which I'm not particularly fond of but she had a great ass and could really dance. She was the only girl during my visit which seemed displeased with 1500 ST.

Happy :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I think you either love the place or hate it. I fall into the former group. There are always at least a couple girls who are tearing up the dance floor instead of doing the 2 step shuffle. I also happen to enjoy the music myself, although you could lose and eardrum if you sit too close to the monitor near the DJ booth. While there weren't that many great looking girls available this time around, still a lot of customers drinking, dancing and having an all around good time.

LDS :thumbup: :thumbup:

While still not like its heyday, much improved over my last visit. They have 2 unique looking Show Dancers, which was what I always though set them apart. Being a bit on the slow side all of the showgirls were mingling in the crowd instead of heading to the back room after their performances.

Living Dolls :thumbup:

Once again, I couldn't stay very long because my eyes were burning from the cigarette smoke. I normally like the place and they usually draw a pretty good crowd but it seemed like the ventilation system wasn't working very well. One beer and done.

Misty's :thumbup:

Having not stopped in during January, I went in to have a drink. The place is laid out well and looks neat with the white plexi-glass wall lit up behind the bar. The girls were below average but I was introduced to a new girl just arrived from Issan. She didn't speak any English but was polite and decent looking. I took a linking to her and ended up taking her upstairs to the ST room. All inclusive price of 2000 baht for Barfine, Room & girl. Her performance showed she was new to the game but she got as wet as a slip and slide which earned her a tip.

Coyotees :thumbdown:

I keep hoping to find my 19 year old friends from last year but no such luck. The place looks run down and there was only 2-3 customers when I stopped in.

Archived