Warbler's/NEP Update

Sarisin

I went to Warbler's last night for the inexpensive Mexican Buffet fill-up (120 baht). The staff there was quite bubbly as was the boss. Warbler's lease has been renewed until the end of this year, so no need to raze the place and move on.

Also, Santos told me something else that was interesting. He said there is a push now to get the entertainment zones set up. He said with all the crap going on with the government on press censorship and other issues, they want to get these zones in place.

What surprised me was that he said another zone is being proposed. It would encompass Sukhumvit Road, Sois 1- 63, and include all our favorite playgrounds. He said entertainment venues within this zone would be permitted to stay open until 5am. However, places within X meters from a temple or hospital would have to close at 2am.

Interesting, huh?

I had a great time in NEP last night. Such a far cry from my lousy experience in the 'pong Saturday night. Every bar I went into had a reasonable amount of customers. Not empty, not packed. Plenty of cute, friendly, available ladies. I truly love going out during the week.

And, now, the NEP Titty Report!

OK, I only made it to 4 gogo bars, but here goes....

Fantasia: Every dancer topless. Plenty of smiles and lots of fun. They even showed dirty movies on the TV - although there was also a Michael Jackson video or two mixed in.

DC-10: Half of the dancers topless, half not. But, tada, a celebrity guest appearance on-stage by the famous 49-year old dancer, winner of Dance Contest ?? And, yes, she was topless.

G-Spot: Plenty of bouncing boobies here. You really need to be careful or they might put your eye out.

Angelwitch: Again, about half of the dancers were topless. Just a great, fun party atmosphere here. At the end of the evening everyone was on stage boogeying - although the topless stops at 1am I believe. Also, a collection of dumpy farang ladies hopped up on stage to make everyone vomit.

NEP is back!!!

Hi Sarisin

Interesting post from Santos but what the hell happens on Sukhmvit between Soi 33 and Soi 63 why extend the new zone all that way...............what am I missing. Looking forward to eating in Warblers again in 8 days time see u then.

uniformguy

There are a lot of places on Thonglor (soi 55) and Ekamai (soi 63). Which are mostly frequented by Thai youth. Especially Thonglor has a status as being trendy.

CM

Archived