CSLOX info again and again!!!!!!!

Faustian

Total failure of all http services again today....

Had to connect via a proxy, which they supplied, but no bit torrent or other services running....

But basically, if I hadn't contacted them, then I'd have to service whatsoever!

What the fuck is going on?

Be thankful. That electric storm last weekend fried my motherboard, almost new HD, some ram chips and my monitor. What with fighting with immigration, I just got back on line today - with a blank HD and everything I had on it lost again! I sometimes suspect one of my looney Isaan neighbours has a made a doll of me and is doing things to it. :(

p.s. CSPox blocks the nudies sites. Get another ISP.

• 1 month later...

Another day, another piss of shit service. Being dropped again and again. It connects, disconnects.

Rang them recently. They said the cabling in my street, in fact the whole area is shot to shit. TOT apparently know full well the telephone wiring is crap. Wont sustain a 2 meg connection. Of course TOT wont do anything about it.

She said (the technical support manager) that I should use True telephone lines instead, but CSLOX info as my ISP. So there are separate lines it seems....or are there?

They said I should be on 512k only, which is what the line will bear. They of course have happily charged me for 2 meg. Oddly I can always get more than 1 meg. It usually settles on around 1.3 meg. But of course I can't be actually getting that, because they said I cant on my line....doh! When I explained I was permanently logged into my router to check the connection speed, she kind of ignored me.

The saga continues.

Changing to True seems to be a total pain in the ass....I have to go to one of their shops.

What was interesting to me was that when their international connectivity went, I was able to connect at 2 meg and wasn't disconnected. Which suggests to me, I get bandwidth squeezed due to user load....therefore they have too many customers using individual lines.

It also suggests they are total bullshitters.

Archived