Eurasians

gobbledonk

I have to admit that the whole Eurasian thing is often a bit hit-and-miss for mine - sometimes it results in a distinctly 'odd' looking human being. Every once in a while, the mix is just right, and the outcome is jaw dropping.

Not sure I'd want to be on the wrong side of someone who was half-Irish/half-Chinese, but she's certainly not going to get lost in a crowd:

Michaela

Makes watching 'Bones' almost bearable. ;)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I disagree with you

:neener:

The ones I found uninteresting are the ones who look only slightly different but the real hot ones are the ones who have some striking Asian features while at the same time having some obvious Caucasian features.

Three damn hot girls come to my mind, one is a Chinese-African and it must be said the African mother was herself a mixed Caucasian-African,

I always said to the mother that her daughter looked hot as hell but I am sure the father would have cut my balls have I touched his daughter

:dunno:

One was half-Thai, half-farang, probably the most striking girl in the club.

Other was a half Japanese, half-Thai, working in a BKK G club.

sorry forgot to mention the half-Japanese was in fact half Japanese, half US.

So the girl was one third Caucasian, one third Japanese and one third Thai, explosive cocktail.

Tiger woods? Are you gay flash?

:neener:

Ok Flash, will drag you to a place where they have at least 3 eurasian girls, will see if you start to drool or not.

:beer:

Archived