Eurasians

gobbledonk

I work in a brothel (figuratively) but I have to behave

:dunno::neener:

Tina Yuzuki is better (aka Rio) but I wouldn't say no to Maria Ozawa.

:grinyes:

Torneyboy: You picked a photo where she has her tainted hair, not good, but with her dark hair she is very cute

Whom looks at the hair.. :doah::neener::neener:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flasher, I can accept that you dont find her attractive, but a 'horse' ?? She has a set of choppers, no question, but isnt that just the 'American TV' look that keeps dentists in holiday homes ?

Whatever your preferences, if thats what your cast-offs look like, I'd be more than happy to get right back on *that* horse. ;)

Flasher, I can accept that you dont find her attractive, but a 'horse' ?? She has a set of choppers, no question, but isnt that just the 'American TV' look that keeps dentists in holiday homes ?

Whatever your preferences, if thats what your cast-offs look like, I'd be more than happy to get right back on *that* horse. ;)

I do concur.

Girl: Do you think my mouth is too big?

Me: Naaah!, it's just the right size :hmmm:

Reminds me of a picky Malaysian colleague who one day decided he wasn't so fond of two of the girls he took to one of the VIP rooms at poseidon,

he thought they were just average.

Asked me if I was interested, ended up with 3 girls taking care of me in the jacuzzi

:dunno:

Sometimes, only sometimes, I am more than happy with the 'left-overs' of some other guys

:beer:

Mouth too big? Was the girl the horse or is that you the horse?

:hmmm:

Interesting that the Asian features almost totally dominate on the other girls, but Michaela looks more European than Asian, at least to my eyes. She looks a lot more interesting on the show than she does in that photo - an enlarged version of the Chinese nose isnt necessarily a plus - still an attractive 'horse' .....

The other thing that strikes me about Eurasian women is that many look like Katoeys - I think its the shock of seeing two sets of very different features on one face.

Archived