Chiang Mai how is the bar girl scene?

AD1985

The more I read about Chiang Mai the more it seems like the place for me. Only thing I haven't gotten much info on is the availability (or lack) of bar girlies

1. Are they there?

2. Are they still pretty decent looking?

3. Prices higher or lower than bangkok, pattaya etc?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bars are found all over the city, but are mostly congregated on either side of the Moat's eastern flank (in the Tapae Gate area), along the Ping River near Nawarat Bridge or in the vicinity of the Night Bazaar. Some are lively, friendly affairs, others are quiet and more mature. The Night Bazaar keeps Chiang Mai's centre busy after hours, and there is plenty of late shopping and eating. At the Galare Centre adjacent, you can enjoy some quick food while watching a free display of Thai cultural dancing and music. There is also a cluster of bars, coffee houses and restaurants at the intersection of Chang Klan and Loi Kroh road. A little further down Chan Klan road (heading North) there is a small arcade, known for it's 'Peak Climbing wall' where you'll find several informal bars, some with plenty of girls available for you..

The prices are lower than BKK as are the bar fines ..about 400/500 drops to 300 late ...short time 800/1000 long time 1200 1500.

Only go go as such is Spotlight on Kotchasan road.

Happy hunting :neener:

Archived