Cute asian girls - nuff said

HeartThais

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personal rant

What is it with the hand thing. Why don't they keep them out of the damn pictures, they're cute enough already and all this gesturing just spoils an otherwise great picture. I know, they all do it, even my own kids, though I refuse to take their picture when they try it.

As for the perenial 'V' sign, displayed a certain way around and in some cultures it simply means, fuck off, so charming.

Ok, rant over.

I think I was an official old fart at 23. Fuck knows what I am now? Decrepit decaying horn dog at a minimum I'd say. Most likely just plain DOM.

Anyway I just wish they would get their fingers out of their faces in pictures. Now I admit that the same fingers inserted in some tight asian pussy would make for some way better pictures :p:chili: :hubba:

Personal rant

What is it with the hand thing. Why don't they keep them out of the damn pictures, they're cute enough already and all this gesturing just spoils an otherwise great picture. I know, they all do it, even my own kids, though I refuse to take their picture when they try it.

As for the perenial 'V' sign, displayed a certain way around and in some cultures it simply means, fuck off, so charming.

Ok, rant over.

I asked about that last night. Dont remember if I got an answer or not....

Archived