Pattaya suggestions off the beaten track

yfs

I'll be in Pattaya over the weekend and I would really like to do something a little different than the usual bar crawls. I've done most venues from the dolphin to Tony's (and a little beyond). I have been to soi Bukao area. Maybe something a little bit further away. I will have a car. The only requirement is p4p.

Any suggestions?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm told that Black Pearl somewhere on the dark side beyond Sukhumvit Road has some very naughty afternoon sessions in the swimming pool.

Also there's Jade House half way up the hill to Jomtien - quite a pleasant knocking shop in a garden setting. Free BBQ Wednesday arvo.

:beer:

you could try the Thai bar areas but take a buddy and be prepared to leg it fast if trouble rears its head .

Ok but' date=' WHERE!!!??? :banghead: [/quote']

There are many places on third rd. that cater nearly exclusively to Thai. Some them cater to Thai youth gangs mainly and are best avoided. Others are no problem for us farangs.

With roughly 5 millions visitors each year in Pattaya (TAT numbers), it's IMHO quite difficult to do something "off the beaten tracks" there.

:rolleyes:

Not at all. The majority of tourists think that Pattaya consists of WS and few more beer bar areas. Just read the anti Pattaya posts on this board. However Pattaya is much bigger than most infrequent visitors realize.

Not at all. The majority of tourists think that Pattaya consists of WS and few more beer bar areas. Just read the anti Pattaya posts on this board. However Pattaya is much bigger than most infrequent visitors realize.

Pattaya is maybe bigger than most infrequent visitors realize but still 10 000 sex-hungry tourists arrive each day.

Frankly there's MUCH better destinations for a monger eager to do things "out of the beaten tracks".

:rolleyes:

On Third Rd., try The Cave. Bring your beast leathers and crops. Right next door there is a popular farang bar by the name of ??? (can't remember), with many happy hostesses.

I second the Jade house/Black Pearl/Pratumnak Rd brothels, although I believe the big one on the right side on the way to Jomtien may have been shutdown recently (not paying the right protection $$?).

In Jomtien, there are a number of bars on the lower numbered sois off Jomtien Beach Rd. There is a bar (name again) down Soi 4 or so that has a free Sunday buffet, plus girls and shorttime rooms. I'm sure someone can provide the name. Long term establishment.

There is a heap o' fun to be had at various massage parlors. Try Soi Honey, Soi Excite or the joint at the corner of Beach Rd/Soi 5, back by the pizza place. Bunch of cute girls and full-on P4P in the rooms. Girls sit at an umbrella by the road.

There are probably a half dozen or more Thai discos surrounding the general farang areas. Ask a moto guy or your concierge :) to name a few. They are a mix of Thai couples and single (in groups) Thai girls, ladyboys and boys.

Soi Sunee for the darkest of dark sides. :devil:

Enjoy!

Archived