Pattaya suggestions off the beaten track

yfs

In Jomtien, there are a number of bars on the lower numbered sois off Jomtien Beach Rd. There is a bar (name again) down Soi 4 or so that has a free Sunday buffet, plus girls and shorttime rooms. I'm sure someone can provide the name. Long term establishment.

Moonshine Place? If so, same owners as Silver Dollar in Bangkok and pretty much the same program.

Cheers,

SD

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I may have have misunderstood the thread. My suggestions were more focused on non p4p activities.

Newbies that might know so much about the Thai society should not go to Thai pubs and discos and hit on Thai birds without knowing what they are doing. That could have dire results.

Buffalo bar may be off the beaten track but is still an average farang oriented bar not much different from the bars closer to the main drag. It's thriving on a reputation that it earned years ago when it was different.

Just remembered. It is the Winchester in Jomtien! Used to be called The Blind Beggar.

Winchester Club

Address : Soi Wat Boon, Jomtien

Tel : 0 3823 1902

And the bar on 3rd Rd is Buffalo Bar.

My brain works in fits and starts these days! :(

Was going to suggest it might be the "old" Winchester but your memory beat me to it...

It started out as Winchester, run by a British fellow and had great food on Sundays and used to be quite the "in" place to go daytime (and nights too). Later changed names but guess its back to Winchester again.

Surprised its still there (thanks to the continued great work by KS and Jigger) but here's a link to a quick report I made on Winchester back in 2001: Winchester

• 2 weeks later...

Archived