whats a reasonable wage for a Thai

Wow UPSer,

B850 a day is a lot, a hell of a lot, for non uni grads up north for basic english and computer literacy. Thats 17000 a month for a 5 day week, for basic skills - up north! I think most of the semi-skilled Thai's I know would drop what there doing to go work for your company. I would say that your company pays over well over twice the national average for this skill/education bracket.

Wages:

Non Skilled Minimum Bkk wage is (i.e. physical labour, I think if remember correctly) B180 a day.

Factory workers on 4 - 7000 a month.

Teachers 8000 (around).

I have working with me, nowhere near Bkk, a high school and Uni grad, almost fluent in English, competent with computers i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, Faxes etc, she gets 9000 a month.

UKdog, 10000 a month would be a good income for her. 7 - 8000 would be reasonable.

• 4 weeks later...

"I chatted with a girl in Clinton recently who left her job as a dental nurse in Chiang Mai on about 5,500 per month-2 or 3 fucks in her new career. (5 1/2 fucks if I am paying!!) "

How do you 1/2 fuck a lady? If you 1/2 fuck her without using birth control, is there a chance that she will become 1/2 pregnant?

JG

Archived