thermae.?

keith doug

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

last night the thermae was good even though it was rainy .got there at 11 and it was busy ,went inside to find a long line of small cuties lined up ,there must have been 35 in the line with Jap blokes opposite eyeballing . mostly Jap blokes last night ,just a handfull of farangs were in there . another line of Jap cuitees formed over the other side .i got waylaid by a 30s woman in good shape and very jolly .she was desperate for a punter and put my hand inside her pants for a sample feel. this went on for some time an she had my hand on her tits as well. i was tempted but opposit sat a very nice gal with good looks and small build in shorts named apple.she was the one for the takeaway so i moved over on her and 30s woman wasnt happy after the samples so i gave her a 100 bahts to keep her quiet but she wasnt happy.took out apple and she was hot and noisy but wouldnt allow a muff dive as her puss was very sensitive ,very noisy and jumpy gal ,head was ok .

no jap cuitee were taken out 2 japs took out bigger gals .apple expalined that they prefer a small jap dick for a quick in out for 2-3000 bahts rather than a beasting from a farang big dick for a 1000 s/t

wednesday night was good too even though it was raining ,i had arranged to meet apple ,very nice find from there . at 11 oclock I WAS THE ONLY FARANG IN THE PLACE ! a bit later a couple of Italians came in and tried their luck with the cuties but no deals were struck ,even though they were young and presentable guys ! The jap guys are a collection of oddballs ,no sartorial elegance and elderly in some cases with bristly chins and beanie hats and genrally screwy appearance . i saw no small cuties taken out for S/T.. Mexican standoff still persists

my coyote gal is a borderline GTG ,paying for her uni by dancing in the bar ,she gets around 16-18k per month .she says guys do barfine the coyotes if they are willing to pay 8-10k and up for a barfine .but its very clandestine and they dont broadcast it in the bar if a coyote goes out .she says she wont do a s/t or be barfined.doesnt want to be pigeon-holed as a hooker .still clinging on to GTG status..

the situation at the thermae now is very dire .the japs pay the gals a tip of 1000-1500 just to sit with them while they eat and drink like a hostess ,so thats why they are not keen to go ST with a big dicked farang and get the same.also since the old hags were kicked out the management may be paying some cutie gals a commission on the quiet to sit with the jap blokes to encourage them to spend more .you can alsways find something down there but its the castoffs the japs dont want although i did find a cutie with a tite puss who gets tons of cash from jap expats for doing nothing but sit with them at karaoki bars and no sex.they are very generous to the gals and look on them like hostesses .

anyways the thermae of old is long gone now .

its a hard life being a coyote ,as a BG might get taken out and only work a few hours and get a good sleep .BUT coyotes have to work solidly every night from 7- 2-30 and dance with gusto ,none of that shuffling round the pole ,at the end of the night they are knackered and need lots of sleep .they earn their money for which they are paid quite well.my coyote claims she gets leg aches and muscle pains from the dancing all night. 1/2 hour on the stage and 1/2 hour outside as a greeter ...until 2-30. lady drinks boost their salary

and another note,coyote phones are never turned off at night so they cant be doing s/t or l/t unless they take risks with punters ...never found her phone was off anytime .we were eating ice cream at swensons at Central ratchada and the eye candy passing by was mind blowing . i have never seen such huge numbers of stunning gals and uni gals walking around.

cheekyboy,

thanks for the rant (multi posting to self LOL) - much interesting though :)

I much share same view & experiences on kyote's be it the new breed in cowboy or same old same old in the asian/thai areas.

however I'd say it vary tremendous between girls & clubs - some clubs have it more than 50% will go with their 'man' for the night for a typical 'fee' say 3k while she may go for free if she like him or had a very generous evening with foods etc (yes most thais will eat loads of foods along their whiskey in kyote clubs).

now having such a girl as gf of course she would be sure to tell you she'd never go with any guys (what you want to hear right), so I guess that means you have to be a regular bf also not based on any monetary arrangement right? :hmmm:

just because a phone would be on when you called her or it's always on how does that prove anything actually? sure if she come home to sleep with you every night 3am I guess she's a 100% GTG else well...

but yeah among all the girls in the 'hostess,kyote,dancer,singer' industry I'd say a high percentage go under the 'GTG' label while in the gogo dancer/(waitress/welcome girl) BG basically very few avoid the temptation for P4P (play for pay) :hubba:

Archived