thermae.?

keith doug

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

last night the place was rocking , as there had been no rain ,i got there at midnight to find hoards of women outside ! entered down the stairs and there was a solid line of cuties stretching from the bar to down past the jukebox , got me a drink then noticed that there was a crowd of jap guys standing opposite them and all eyeing each other up.re must have been a 60% Jap contingent down there .over the back there was plenty of average looking women ,non jap material.

just outside the bck door was the cutest looking gal you ever saw . asked her the ST rate and got a 3000 quote ! thats the problem now down there they all want a 3000 ST . didnt see any japs take any gals out so maybe they are not buying at 3000 any more and the gals are optimistic and the jap blokes are just window shopping. had amosy down to soi 4 and very good down there too ,a very good night all round a \s it had been a little rainy on previous nights,

i have a coyote gal on the line with a clandestine meeting today . you cant screw coyote gals as the bars stricktly control them but i seemed to have hit it off with one so we are off for a coffee later . a real doll tall leggy and gorgeous .no babies and no stretchmarks a mouth watering prospect later .keep you posted

i have a coyote gal on the line with a clandestine meeting today . you cant screw coyote gals as the bars stricktly control them but i seemed to have hit it off with one so we are off for a coffee later . a real doll tall leggy and gorgeous .no babies and no stretchmarks a mouth watering prospect later .keep you posted

Of course you can screw them. You just might have to wait until they are off work if they cannot be barfined. If you need a clandestine meeting its because a barfine is being avoided, so she is a bargirl with a more impressive job title or on a payscale that doesn't encourage being taken out of the bar. It also means you don't find out how many other customers she has 'clandestine meetings' with since it isn't a topic to discuss at the bar and you won't meet her workmates outside of the bar.

Last time I picked up a gal in the Thermae was around 1975. Wonder if she's still there.

:hmmm:

Yep' date=' she is. She was asking about you. Normally she only goes with Japanese, but she said for you she'd make an exception.

[/quote']

Cool! She was a 20 year old waitress from Ubol back then. Wonder if she still looks as hot.

Archived