Subscription Site Blocked????

RayRay

I have had a subscription to a site that's of an "adult nature" for the last three years. Never had a problem connecting or anything else. Site is based in the US.

Anyway, just in the last day when I go to said site I can still access it and all the text comes up. However any images are ow the famous red X.

I've cleared cache, deleted cookies, logged out then logged back in, etc. Still the same thing... text is there but images are gone. I loaded it up in Firefox and just let it keep loading. There was a message at the bottom saying FF was "Checking with warning.or.kr" which seemed a bit odd. After a few minutes a web page popped up from some sort of Korea Police force. Everything was in Korean but I imagine it was saying this was not appropriate content or what not.

My question, has anyone else ever had a similar problem? Also, WTF does S. Korea have to do with me accessing a US site from Thailand?

They keep this up then I might not have as much sympathy for those bastards if "Glorious Leader" from the North decides to get a bit testy again. F'ck em.

I did a bit of searching on the innertubes and it seems someone else had a similar problem. Apparently True internet shares the same internet lines as South Korea. Thus they are subject to censoring from the SK po-po. I have no idea why this just went into effect; but I have cancelled my subscription to the site in question since I won't be able to access it any more.

Fuckers.

Archived